Thursday, August 12, 2010

Question of the Week: Let's Talk About Pets

Why not?
I know that many of the visitors to Stalking the Belle Époque are pet owners and animal lovers.  You've all read about my Bertie, now I'd like to know a little about your pets.  What kinds of pets do you have?  What are their personalities?  If you don't have a pet, what kind would you like.  Having animals around us makes our world immeasurably more beautiful.  I'm sure we'd all like to know about the four-footed friends that bring joy and beauty to your life.  I look forward to reading your comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your picture of Bertie and Joan Crawford. It looks like he just told her a joke and she can, help but laugh. I agree , why not?
One of my favorite four footed friends is a dog named Tiger. He was rescued as a puppy with his litter mates after being found in a ditch on the side of the road.
I see Tiger in his back yard on many mornings when I walk by his house. He always
has a tail wag for me and if he sees me coming a friendly bark. He walks the length of his yard with me proudly carrying something to show me.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Tiger sounds like a very sweet boy. I'm glad that he was rescued and found a good, loving home, and a good friend like you to whom he can show his "treasures."